This Post Contains Affiliate Links
Today I am going to share with you, my all-time favorite pineapple guacamole recipe. That’s right my guacamole recipe includes delicious & sweet pineapple, perfect for any get-together. Summer is almost here which means parties, and cookouts are just around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I love guacamole. I promise you will want to try this!
Looking for the Ingredients & Directions quickly? Scroll to the end of the page!
Let’s get started:
First you need to cut all your avocados in half and remove the pit (seed), then you want to take a spoon and scrape out all the avocado. Make sure you don’t scrape too much or you will get some of the peel in the avocado. Place all the avocados in a big bowl! Make sure to keep one good seed, you will need this for later if you are interested in growing an avocado tree click here.
Now comes all the cutting, dice up all your ingredients: Serrano pepper, Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Kiwi, and Pineapple- If you are interested in growing your own pineapple click here! With this recipe, you can add more or less of any ingredient. I usually never measure any of the ingredients, I do the taste test which I recommend you do. If you are looking for a spicier guacamole try adding hot sauce, or another serrano pepper.
Once you have all your ingredients cut up, add them to your bowl with the avocado. I usually add all the ingredients at once, if you aren’t sure how much of an ingredient you want to add, just add them separately. With a fork mix & smash up the avocado. Don’t over mash the avocado, you want to leave some chunks!
Lastly, add your lime juice & salt, place the seed that you saved in the middle – this will help your guacamole stay fresh and keep its color.
Serve with chips & enjoy.
7 Ripe Avocados
1 Diced Serrano pepper
1 tsp Minced Garlic
3/4 Cup finely Diced Onion
3/4 Cup Diced Tomato
1 Diced Kiwi
1 1/2 Cups Diced Pineapple
- Step one: Slice your avocados in half, scoop out the avocado & place in a big bowl. Save one seed for the end.
- Step Two: Dice up all your ingredients: Serrano Pepper, Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Kiwi, and Pineapple.
- Step Three: Put all your diced ingredients into the bowl with the avocado, with a fork start to mix and smash up the avocado. Make sure to leave some chunks of avocado.
- Step Four: Add your lime juice & salt. Place your avocado seed that you saved in the middle – this will help your guacamole remain fresh & keep its color.
- Serve with chips & Enjoy.